Alameda Real Estate Resources
Those looking to buy property in the gorgeous Alameda neighborhood (Portland, OR) are smart home buyers indeed! In fact, the Alameda neighborhood is one of the “best educated” in all of Portland- and the median household income exceeds $100,000. Located in Northeast Portland, Alameda is a close-knit community, with great views of downtown.
The neighborhood is located along the Alameda Ridge with views of Downtown, the Cascades, and the Willamette River. The neighborhood’s streets wind up and around the hill, with the views getting better as you move up. Alameda is ideally situated between the (business districts) of Beaumont Village and the Hollywood District.
Here are some resources for home buyers:
- Alameda Wiki
- Alameda Brewing Company – a local favorite!
- Alameda Neighborhood Association
- Alameda Neighborhood Activities
- Alameda Old Houses
Map of Alameda
Discover Alameda Neighborhood Homes for Sale
Public Schools Serving Alameda
Alameda Elementary School: 2732 NE Fremont St., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-6036
- Winterhaven: 3830 SE 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-6200
- Beverly Cleary: 1915 NE 33rd Ave., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-6480
- Sabin: 4013 NE 18th Ave., Portland, OR 97212 | 503-916-6181